What is A.I.R and how to use A.I.R feature
A.I.R (Architecture Intelligent Restore) can restore virtual / physical machines from ActiveImage Protector’s backup image files to different hardware by using the embedded storage controller driver.
Storage controller deriver only is supported to build in.
How to use
1) Launch WindowsPE-based boot environment to restore the ActiveImage Protector’s backup image file.
2) Go to [Utilities] → [Launch A.I.R.].
3) Please make sure that [Source Drive] is correctly selected and click [OK].
4) Enable [RAID or AHCI driver is required], browse INF file for the storage controller driver and click [OK].
5) End WindowsPE-based boot environment and make sure Windows system boots up.