Preparatory procedures before backing up MySQL / MariaDB
Before starting online backup of MySQL / MariaDB, please install the following packages.
1) Depending on the environment, please install one of the following packages.
2) After installation of the package, please check if the following command is executable.
3) Launch the console, go to [Preference] — [MySQL Setting] and enter the administrator account.
4) After configuring the settings, please run backup task. When starting backup process (when taking a snapshot), MySQL database is temporarily locked and backup image file is created.
– ActiveImage Protector 2018 Linux Update7