P2V conversion of backup image files by using Windows server virtualization feature
The use of Windows server virtualization feature enables P2V conversion of the following backup image files.
– Backup image files created by using AIP2018
– Offline backup image files of Windows system created by using (WinPE-based/CentOS-based) boot environment.
– The backup image files created by using HyperBackup are not supported.
– for Hyper-V Enterprise does not support VMware product for the conversion target.
– Linux backup image files are not supported.
– ActiveImage Protector 2018