Collect Support Information in Windows Edition
If you require AIP support, the following information is needed. In addition, provide a specific explanation of the issue (a reproduction procedure and error message).
Provide the serial number that is listed on the license certificate.
Provide us the support information generated using the following procedure.
1) You save the aip_support.vbs to any folder.
2) You run aip_support.vbs in a user of the administrator rights.
3) Aip_support_yyyymmdd_hhmm.zip is created on the desktop after a while.
If using Windows 2000, the Aip_support_yyyymmdd_hhmm folder is created on the desktop.
4) Please send support information to e-mail address (email@example.com).
To collect the Support Infomation (Boot environment)
If trouble occurs in the Boot environment, please collect logs.
– WinPE-based Boot Environment
– Linux-based Boot Environment
Run the following command.
# Aipmng –support
“AipSupportInfo_ <current date> _ <current time>.tgz” is created on /opt/NetJapan. Please send it.
- AIPSupportInfoToolv2.0.7.zip (29,897 bytes)