Behavior of backup during shutdown due to Windows 10 update
If a Windows Update on Windows 10 is performed, the Shutdown backup may not work properly.
1) Cannot select cancel during Shutdown backup.
2) Shutdown backup is not executed.
1) There is a problem with the display of the local policy shutdown script.
2) When upgrading to Fall Creators Update, the registry value of the “local group policy — shutdown script” will be deleted.
1) Please apply KB 4025342.
2-1) Edit the schedule, uncheck “Shutdown/Reboot”, proceed with the wizard to the end and press Done.
2-2) Edit the schedule again, check “Shutdown/Reboot”, proceed with the wizard to the end and press Done.
– ActiveImage Protector 2016 R2 / 2018 Windows version
– ActiveImage Protector 4/5