How to get support information of the managed client from ActiveVisor.
The support information of the managed client can be generated by using ActiveVisor’s console.
* The support information can be generated for Windows client machine only.
* The support information of the managed Linux client cannot be generated by using ActiveVisor’s console. Please log in the Linux OS, follow the operating procedures referring to the following Help and generate the support information:
1) Launch ActiveVisor’s console and select the client in the managed list of which support information you need to generate.
2) Right-click on the client and select [Generate Support Info] in the right-click menu.
3) The support information file is created in the following path on ActiveVisor host.
C:Program Files (x86)ActiphyActiveVisorAIPClients<Host Name>AIPDatasAIP-SupportInfo-yyyyMMddHHmmss
4) Please E-Mail the generated support information file to the address stated in “Technical Support Service Contract – Terms and Conditions”.